1. ISSN - Журналу надано Міжнародий номер наукових періодичних видань ISSN: для друкованих видань ISSN print 0453-8307, а також для онлайн версії журнала ISSN online 2409-6792.
2. ROAD (Directory of Open Access scholarly Resources) - The journal is the participant joint with UNESCO and ISSN of the International ROAD project (Directory of Open Access scholarly Resources) (from 4 of April, 2016).
3. CrossRef - is an association of scholarly publishers that develops shared infrastructure to support more effective scholarly communications. Our citation-linking network today covers over 68 million journal articles and other content items (books chapters, data, theses, technical reports) from thousands of scholarly and professional publishers around the globe.
4. eLibrary - a national bibliographic database Science Citation, accumulating more than 7 million publications Russian authors, as well as information about these publications quoting from a 4500 Russian magazines. It is intended not only for the operational support of research to date reference and bibliographic information, but is also a powerful analytical tool that allows to assess the impact and effectiveness of research organizations, scientists, the level of scientific magazines, etc. RISC project was launched in 2006 with support from the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation (from 16 of September, 2014)
5. Національної бібліотеки України ім. В.І. Вернадського - biggest Library of Ukraine, Chief Scientific Information Center of State. Ranked among the top ten national libraries of the world.
6. Google Scholar - is a freely accessible web search engine that indexes the full text or metadata of scholarly literature across an array of publishing formats and disciplines. The Google Scholar index includes most peer-reviewed online journals of Europe and America\'s largest scholarly publishers, plus scholarly books and other non-peer reviewed journals.
7. USJ(Ukrainian scientific journals) - Ukrainian scientific journals
8. Ulrich\'s Periodicals Directory - Ulrich\'s Periodicals Directory - subscription catalog of American publishing Bowker, is the largest database that describes the global flow of periodicals in all subject areas (from May 2015).
9. EBSCO - EBSCOhost databases and discovery technologies are the most-used, premium online information resources for tens of thousands of institutions worldwide, representing millions of end-users (from October, 2015).
10. Bielefeld Academic Search Engine (BASE) - Bielefeld Academic Search Engine (BASE) - search engine (Germany), which is one of the most powerful suppliers of actual data on the scientific publications of European scientists (from 2 of March, 2015).
11. WorldCat - - the world\'s largest bibliographic database, with over 240 million records of all kinds of products for 470 languages. Base is created by joint efforts of more than 72 thousand libraries in 170 countries across the organization Online Computer Library Center.
12. РИНЦ - The journal is indexed in RSCI. (from 16 of September, 2014)
13. Index Copernicus International - Index Copernicus International is an international, specialized platform for promoting scientific achievements, as well as supporting national and international collaboration between scientists, publishers of scientific journals and scientific entities (from 2015)